We are once again offering members the opportunity to earn “Club Cash”. This summer, NPSC will once again offer several bike rides and hiking to keep members involved, offer opportunity for introducing new members and best of all keep in shape for skiing. As an added incentive members will be able to earn up to $25 towards 2018/2019 ski trips.
Club cash is earned for each event you participate in after the first. For your second and subsequent events, you will earn $5.00 in Club Cash. Events do not need to be consecutive. For example, you will earn $10.00 if you go on the June 9th bike ride, and then go on the August 12th bike ride and the October 14th hike.
Once you have earned Club Cash you can use it for any ski trip the club sponsors. Ski trips planned for 2018/2019 include Mt Bachelor, Elk Mountain (2 -3 trips), Attitash/Wildcat (drive up).
- Opportunity to earn Club Cash at NPSC Summer Bike Ride / Hiking events
- For every club sponsored bike ride or hike you participate in after the first, earn $5.00 Club Cash
- First event – become eligible
- Second and each additional – earn $5.00
- Use Club Cash for 2018/2019 ski trips
- Check our Meet up site at: https://www.meetup.com/North-Penn-Ski-Club-Meetup/ for details on bike rides and hikes